We share our purpose built Lodge and rooms with 5 other resident Lodges.
The building itself was built in two phases by the architect and Freemason Wilhelm Köster(1860–1946). Started in 1906 and completed in 1907 with the second phase being finished 1924. From 1937 -1945 it was taken over by the Nazi Party where it was used as its district administration. It was returned to its rightful owners in 1946 where it has been the home of the 1899 founded German Lodge Zur Roten Erde ever since. It has been the home of The Rose of Minden Lodge since 1972. The “Cellar” houses a convenient Bar and Restaurant, ideal for providing for festive boards and refreshments.
Image provided by Tsungam / CC BY-SA (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0)
We can be found:
Lodge House Logenplatz 2-4,
For inquiries, information on fees, timings, applications for becoming a member or anything else for the good and benefit of The Rose of Minden Lodge Number 918 then please feel free to contact our Lodge Secretary via the form below.
All information on this website is readily available on the internet and links to websites where information has been obtained have been provided throughout. Any information displayed from other websites has been used for the sole purpose to promote the good of The Rose of Minden Lodge Nr.918 and the good of Freemasonry in general including that of the websites which publicly display this information. Should there be any discrepancies reference content then please contact Lodge Secretary who will in turn contact the web admins who will speedily resolve the issue. Finally we hold no association to “them Gobblers” and can verify that no turkeys were hurt in connection with, production and or creation, of this website.
Bro R.S.Crockford (Web Admin Team)